A.K. Bean Foundation offers urinalysis services include a five and eight-panel test instant urinalysis for $45. We use the chain of custody and directly observe collection to maintain specimen integrity. Our urinalysis services are recognized as legitimate by the Solano County Courts. Our services are ideal for workplace testing and to determine the compliance of prescribed medication.
Urinalysis program overview:
- Each drug screen takes 10 to 15 minutes. No appointment is necessary.
- The Redi-test will cost $45 and the 10-panel test will cost $75
- You will be asked for information about the company/court requesting the drug test. You should have a completed intake form to hand in.
- In order to complete the test, a legal photo identification is required. If you do not have these at the time you come to the clinic, we will not be able to complete the test.
- You will then be asked to provide a urine sample